We are a truly independent accident investigation company, specialising in providing vehicle inspections through England and Wales. We provide consultant assessing and motor engineering services predominantly to the insurance and legal industries.
Our highly experienced team of expert vehicle examiners and support staff are keen to provide an industry leading standard in expert advice and support.
Our qualified engineers are regularly audited by the RAC as part of the consultant services we provide to them. They are also Certified Automotive Engineers (CAE) and affiliated with the following bodies:
- The Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) (www.motor.org.uk)
- The Institute of Diagnostic Engineers (MIDIAGE)
- The Society of Engineers (SOE) (www.soe.org.uk)
- The Society of Professional Engineers
- The Institute of Road Transport Engineers (MIRTE) (www.soe.org.uk)
- The Engineering Council (UK) (www.engc.org.uk)
- Expert Witness (www.expertwitness.co.uk)
- UK Register of Expert Witnesses (www.jspubs.com)
- Institute of Public Loss Assessors (IPLA)
Our engineer’s qualifications are supported by a wealth of working life experience.
Our company objective is to contact the insured or third party, locate the vehicle, carry out the examination and provide the report to our principals within the shortest period of time possible. Inspecting the vehicle promptly enables us to actively mitigate our principal’s losses.
Vehicles are examined within 48 hours of instruction (subject to vehicle/owner availability) and the reports are submitted within 24 hours of inspection. We have specialists in paint, body and mechanical problems together with motorcycle and commercial vehicle specialists. The status of any instruction can be established by
emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide a truly independent, clear and easy to understand report backed by technical accuracy. All of our reports are audited prior to submission to ensure they are accurate and precise.
For further information contact our offices on Tel: 01922 610001 or email: email@example.com.